Chiang Mai Thai

Ever wanted to learn Thai, in Chiang Mai? I did just that from November 2010, returning home in October 2011. If you don't want a headache, start HERE, it will explain the preceding posts. I'm Snap, Stray's other half. COOEE is our (other) travel blog.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Win a Thai Dictionary iPhone App

Catherine's managed to get her hands on four Thai Dictionary iPhone Apps. To be in the running to win one of four, visit Women Learning Thai on the 4th of January. I'm only sharing this, because I don't own an iPhone...but do use, religiously, the Thai-English-Thai Dictionary software developed by the same clever people, Chris and Benjawan.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug :-)

    Btw - if there is a surge in the comments of the post, I can get my hands on more than 4...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment.