Chiang Mai Thai

Ever wanted to learn Thai, in Chiang Mai? I did just that from November 2010, returning home in October 2011. If you don't want a headache, start HERE, it will explain the preceding posts. I'm Snap, Stray's other half. COOEE is our (other) travel blog.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Visa document received

Yesterday I received my copy of the visa support document by email. I am a happy woman!

All is still in the name of CMULI, but to be honest, I don't care if it's written in Yiddish...as long as it's valid and I am able to study Thai.

My friend, in another country, received theirs two days prior and high tailed into their Thai Consulate, which was about to close for a two week holiday. Their visa was granted, no problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.