Chiang Mai Thai

Ever wanted to learn Thai, in Chiang Mai? I did just that from November 2010, returning home in October 2011. If you don't want a headache, start HERE, it will explain the preceding posts. I'm Snap, Stray's other half. COOEE is our (other) travel blog.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Visa

16th August 2010
Whilst informing CMU of my new email address, I (me being me) enquired about getting my (48 week) Visa underway.

17th August 2010
Reply received and assurance that my paperwork will begin shortly.

20th August 2010
Perhaps I should ask for a definition of  'shortly'? Fair being fair, I am anxious/nervous/excited about the whole process, and they surely, are not. No doubt they do this everyday and I am taking comfort in that fact!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.